2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- This website and its affiliated and associated platforms and the content and materials contained on this website and its affiliated and associated platforms (collectively, “Content”) is protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property and proprietary rights under the laws of [COUNTRY IN HERE] and other countries.
- This website and its affiliated and associated platforms have been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about NewzApp and the services and products it offers. This website and its affiliated and associated platforms have been compiled in good faith by NewzApp. However, no representation is made as to the completeness or accuracy of the information on this website.
4. YOUR USE OF CONTENT.
- You may submit inquiries or feedback to NewzApp through the email addresses listed on this website. NewzApp is not required to review any submission you may make. To the extent you submit any ideas or feedback to NewzApp, you grant NewzApp a perpetual, worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free right and license to use the same for any purpose.
6. WEBSITE SERVICE.
- NewzApp reserves the right to add, modify, delete or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this website and/or any Content, software, functions, and services on this website, with or without notice, and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
- YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS AFFILIATED AND ASSOCIATED PLATFORMS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE, ITS AFFILIATED AND ASSOCIATED PLATFORMS AND ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED OR USED IN THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE AND AFFILIATED AND ASSOCIATED PLATFORMS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY GUARANTEE OR ASSURANCE THE WEBSITE AND/OR ITS AFFILIATED AND ASSOCIATED PLATFORMS AND/OR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Without limiting the foregoing, NewzApp is not responsible or liable for any malicious code, delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this website and or its affiliated or associated platforms. You understand, acknowledge and agree that you are assuming the entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, performance, timeliness, adequacy, completeness, correctness, authenticity, security and validity of the Content and any and all features and functions of this website and its affiliated and associated platforms.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- NEWZAPP DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE) RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS AFFILIATED OR ASSOCIATED PLATFORMS AND/OR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE AND OTHER MATERIALS, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF NEWZAPP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold NewzApp, Company Affiliates (where “Company Affiliate” refers to any other members or entities of the NewzApp Limited group in addition to NewzApp) and all other affiliates thereof, and their respective successors and assigns, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, licensors, suppliers and service providers harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal services fees), arising in any way out of or in connection with:
- Your use of this website or its affiliated or associated platforms: or
10. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
- NewzApp respects the intellectual property of others and asks users of this website and its affiliated and associated platforms to do the same. NewzApp has a policy of terminating repeat infringers’ access to its website and its affiliated and associated platforms and/or its services in appropriate circumstances. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this website or its affiliated and associated platforms infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification in writing containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on this website or an affiliated and/or associated platform are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on this website and/or its affiliated or associated platform;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notification of claimed infringement must be submitted to the following address:
Director of Legal
NewzApp Media [PLC???]
ADDRESS TO BE ADVISED
SUBURB TO BE ADVISED
COUNTY/PROVINCE/REGION/POSTCODE TO BE ADVISED
COUNTRY TO BE ADVISED
- NewzApp is based in [COUNTRY IN HERE]. NewzApp makes no representation or warranty that this website, its affiliated or associated platforms, or that the Content contained on this website or its affiliated or associated platforms is appropriate or available for use in any or all locations. Those who choose to access this website and/or its affiliated or associated platforms from other locations do so at their own risk and they are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, rules and regulations, if and to the extent local laws, rules and regulations are applicable. No software made available in connection with this website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to export restrictions of the United States of America.
Updated: September 2018.